Any success in installing Linux Lotus Notes Client 7.0.1 on Etch?

Hi all,
the Linux-Version of the Lotus Notes client 7.0.1 is now available.
It is intended for Redhat 4 with Mozilla 1.7.

Had someone already success in installing it on Etch?
For me the installer exits after complaining that it could not validate
the mozilla version,
although the latest mozilla packages are installed.

running the installer with strace didn't provide any hints to me.

Perhaps someone already had more success?

TIA,
Bruno