Re: Anybody else seeing this GTK2 bug?

On Sunday 23 July 2006 22:08, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> How do you log on or start X? I use the graphical log-in screen of kdm.
> I don't use ~/.Xresources at all (nor ~/.xinitrc or ~/.xsession) and my
> Xft options get set to exactly what I would expect from the contents of
> my ~/.fonts.conf:
>
> $ xrdb -query | grep Xft
> Xft.antialias:  1
> Xft.hinting:    1
> Xft.hintstyle:  hintfull
>
> Do you have any references to Xft in files in /etc/X11/Xresources or
> /etc/X11/Xsession.d?

Finally! I found the culprit: it was ~/.qt/qtrc. I included the
lines 'enableXft=true' and 'useXft=true', and now I get 'Xft.antialias: 1' in
my Xresources automatically. And everything works beautifully.

It was this debian-kde post that told me what was wrong:
http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-kde%40lists.debian.org/msg25650.html

I really appreciate all your kind help, Florian. Thanks!

Best regards,
Torquil M. Sørensen