Why?

I am new to Debian - within the last two weeks - and two things puzzle me.

Why do you seem to prefer gnome over kde?  I have examined both and kde seems to me to be easier to use.  There must be something I am missing.

Is it worth hunting for a way to change the default?

Where did you get that logo?  When it came up on the gnome desktop it immediatlely reminded me of something being flushed down the drain.  I hope it doesn't mean that!

Adelard
Stops spam 100% for your email accounts or you get paid. http://www.cashette.com