Re: Restrict ssh logins

On 6/26/06, Lothar Braun <debian@lobraun.de> wrote:

But i don't think you want any of these. You mentioned early that you
(the friendly system administrator) should be the only one, who can add
authorized keys.
That means that you have to create a system-wide authorized_keys file,
that is only writable by yourself (like
AuthorizedKeysFile /etc/ssh/authorized_keys)

I am pondering all these matters. Perhaps users should be allowed to
expand their authorized_keys file, once it has been initially created
by moi, your friendly bofh. <g>  The default .ssh/authorized_keys
would be suitable for that methinks.

Thanks again,

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely