Re: Restrict ssh logins

On 6/25/06, Lothar Braun <debian@lobraun.de> wrote:

You should define a global authorized_keys file then. Use
AuthorizedKeysFile in your /etc/ssh/sshd_conf to set the path to your

I note in the sshd_config man page that the AuthorizedKeysFile may
make use of tokens ('%h') for things such as usernames, home dirs,
etc. I can't seem to find an example of what, in practice, the syntax
for such tokens is in that file. Does anyone have an example?

tia as per usual,

No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely
because I have a pet halibut?