Re: Restrict ssh logins

On 6/25/06, Lothar Braun <debian@lobraun.de> wrote:

You should define a global authorized_keys file then. Use
AuthorizedKeysFile in your /etc/ssh/sshd_conf to set the path to your
file.

I note in the sshd_config man page that the AuthorizedKeysFile may
make use of tokens ('%h') for things such as usernames, home dirs,
etc. I can't seem to find an example of what, in practice, the syntax
for such tokens is in that file. Does anyone have an example?

tia as per usual,

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely