Re: GNOME new file selection dialogs

On 6/11/06, Marc Wilson <msw@cox.net> wrote:
On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 01:14:29PM +0200, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> Thanks for that little rant; it made my day. I recently switched from
> mozilla to firefox and the new file dialog is driving me up the wall...

Ah, if it were only a rant.  The problem is that the Gnomies actually feel
they're in the right.

I'd noticed recently that file dialogs were stupid in Firefox, but I hadn't realised that it was being imposed on me more generally.  I don't even USE Gnome, I use Xfce.  And yet now this stupid file dialog shows up everywhere.  Who ARE these people who think they can dictate what happens on my computer?  Gnomies, huh?  Well they need to get a clue.

Patrick