Re: Alsamixer: no master volume

A Dijous 13 Abril 2006 04:39, Mark Fletcher va escriure:
> Sounds like a variant of a common problem on some
> hardware where the master volume and headphone volume
> settings are swapped. Intel cards, especially modules
> built-in to motherboards, seem to be prone to it.
>
> You might want to take a look at the possible module
> options for your alsa driver -- there might be a
> combination of options that solve this for you and
> make it behave the way it's supposed to.

Finally works after too much wasted time: I've a new sound card.  One that in
the box says «Linux»: Genius Sound Maker Value 5.1.

---------------------------
$ lspci -v

[...]

0000:05:04.0 Multimedia audio controller: C-Media Electronics Inc CM8738 (rev
10)
        Subsystem: C-Media Electronics Inc CMI8738/C3DX PCI Audio Device
        I/O ports at cc00 [size=256]

'sudo alsaconf' and working.  At first attempt ;))

Thanks!

--
Benjamí
http://blog.bitassa.cat