Re: thunderbird -> kmail

On Tuesday 11 April 2006 00:23, Michael M. wrote:
> Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> > Wow! Kmail's mailing list support is more than what I dreamed of. There
> > is reply to list feature. Filtering based on mailing lists is a breeze.
>
> Out of curiosity, how is it easier to filter on mailing lists in Kmail
> than in Thunderbird?  I use the "List ID" field for my Tbird mailing
> list filters.  I just didn't think it got any easier. :-)

I am counting the number of key strokes and/or mouse clicks to set up a
filter.  In kmail all I had to was Message -> Create Filter -> Filter on
Mailing-list debian-user and almost all the stuff is already filled up.

Are you sure Tbird has "List ID" field? I could not find any. I always used
"To or CC". Where did you find "List ID" in Tbird? I am using Debian Unstable,
thunderbird 1.5. Are you using the same versions?

thanks
raju

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar