Re: thunderbird -> kmail

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

Wow! Kmail's mailing list support is more than what I dreamed of. There is reply to list feature. Filtering based on mailing lists is a breeze.

Out of curiosity, how is it easier to filter on mailing lists in Kmail than in Thunderbird? I use the "List ID" field for my Tbird mailing list filters. I just didn't think it got any easier. :-)

--
Michael M. ++ Portland, OR ++ USA
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." --S. Jackson