Re: Using Ubuntu when I'm used to Debian.

%% Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net> writes:

  mm> I am glad to see that the FSF has at last recognized that
  mm> one-letter switches instead of keyword-driven command line parsing
  mm> is a bad thing, and have started instituting common and
  mm> entire-word style options, like "--help" across the board.

I suppose you can say that, if you consider going on twenty years now
"at last" and "have started"... :-)

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@nortel.com>           HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools
        These are my opinions--Nortel takes no responsibility for them.