Re: mod_perl Not Working W/ Apache2 on Sid

On Monday 03 April 2006 21:59, Sumo Wrestler (or just ate too much)
wrote:
> Hal Vaughan wrote:
> > On Monday 03 April 2006 19:14, Sumo Wrestler (or just ate too much)
> >
> > wrote:
>  >> [...]
> >>
> >> Then perhaps you want <Directory /var/www/perl>
> >
> > Thanks, but, as I said in the post, I tried that as well.  If
> > you're sure that's all it needs, I'll try it again.
> >
> > Hal
>
> Re-enable "PerlModule Apache2". When it aborts apache, report what
> apache says in its log file.

Spoke too soon.  Finally found it is in Bundle::Apache 2, so I tried the
line as "PerlModule Bundle::Apache2" and it started without error.
Still does the same things.  I've got a link I'm looking into about
more configuration info.

Hal