Re: Definitely inappropriate emails (was Re: How to pick up on anything)

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Monday 03 April 2006 20:45, Steve Lamb wrote:
>> Rich Johnson wrote:

> Steve, it does not come back to/through the listserver at all, but
> directly to the poster to the list from a uol.com.br alias.  So it has
> nothing to do with the listserver traffic level at all.

    Uh... what!?  I'm referring to the individual who posted 2 images of fried
spam and something else to the list.  That's the 100kb that Ron is referring
to above.  That most certainly went through the list's server.  What are you
going on about?  :)