Junk email on a slow line

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 19:18 -0500, Wayne Topa wrote:
> Daehenoc(daehenoc@optusnet.com.au) is reported to have said:
> > Matthew,
> >
> > Matthew R. Dempsky wrote:
> > > On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 10:08:15PM -0800, Hex Star wrote:

[snip]

> My 26K POTS connection suffers from 'Junk' like this so much I was
> tempted to blacklist all those who were involved.  Opted to add
> 'Fruits & Veggies' to my mailfilterrc file instead of the offenders.

Have you thought about pre-deleting mail while it sits on the
POP server?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"I have been assured by a very knowing American of my
acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is
at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food,
whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt
that it will equally serve in a fricassee or a ragout."
A MODEST PROPOSAL FOR PREVENTING THE CHILDREN OF POOR PEOPLE IN
IRELAND FROM BEING A BURDEN TO THEIR PARENTS OR COUNTRY