Re: How do you grow a pineapple in non tropical areas?

Daehenoc(daehenoc@optusnet.com.au) is reported to have said:
> Matthew,
>
> Matthew R. Dempsky wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 10:08:15PM -0800, Hex Star wrote:
> >
> >>How do you grow a pineapple in non tropical areas?
> >
> > Stop this now.  Enough bandwidth was already wasted in the original
> > thread, and then again in the melons thread.
>
> My interest is piqued on just how much bandwidth has been used on these
> threads!

My 26K POTS connection suffers from 'Junk' like this so much I was
tempted to blacklist all those who were involved.  Opted to add
'Fruits & Veggies' to my mailfilterrc file instead of the offenders.

Glad you pointed the obvious out to them.

WT

--
Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic