Re: OT: RSS feed server software?

%% Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> writes:

  >> I'm looking for a very simple RSS feed "server" (either standalone or
  >> something with Apache; CGI or mod_* or whatever).  Basically what I want

  mk> A RSS-Feed is only a XML-File and can be served by any web
  mk> server. It can be a CGI which get the infos from a database or
  mk> whatever you use.

Sure.  But what I'm looking for is a simple way for people to create
content that can be served via RSS, fast and easy and without having to
learn XML etc.  I don't have a ready-made database or anything that
already exists: I'm looking for software that will CREATE that content.
Whether it is served out of a text file or a database or whatever, I
don't care much.

Yes, obviously I can write a CGI script myself that does it, but I was
looking to see if someone else had already done something like this (at
least some kind of minimal effort that can be built on).

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@nortel.com>           HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools
        These are my opinions--Nortel takes no responsibility for them.