different flash packages

I am getting more and more confused by different flash packages out there. Their package descriptions are equally vague enough. I would like to know what are the necessary and sufficient list of packages that I need to have inorder to get flash fully working on my system. I do not develop any flash applications. All I want is the ability to display flash properly in firefox and play them (if appropriate).

For example there are

libflash-dev - GPL Flash (SWF) Library - development files
libflash-mozplugin - GPL Flash (SWF) Library - Mozilla-compatible plugin
libflash-swfplayer - GPL Flash (SWF) Library - stand-alone player
libflash0c2 - GPL Flash (SWF) Library - shared library
flashplugin-nonfree - Macromedia Flash Player plugin installer
flashplayer-mozilla - Macromedia Flash Player

How do these compare to each other? What is the difference between libflash-mozplugin, flashplayer-mozilla, flashplayer-mozilla? ...

thanks
raju

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar