Re: Proposed change for subscriptions...

Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> said on Sun, 12 Mar 2006 08:54:25 -0800:
> Anand Kumria wrote:
> > It is because the listmasters, of which I am one,
>
>      Good, finally a name to go with this idiocy.  Anand Kumria, clueless list
> manager.

That's a good way to get your bogus opinions across.

The other good thing about usenet, is it has nice easy to implement
killfiles.  Welcome.

Steve: a suggestion.  Not everyone works exactly the same way as you.
Perhaps have some flexibility.  And perhaps even change the way *you*
work if other people aren't going to change to suit you.  If you
haven't yet worked out how to implement a filter so debian mail
doesn't end up in your inbox, go and investigate procmail.  Small
quantities of spam to the list then becomes a bit of a non-issue.