Re: Proposed change for subscriptions...

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 08:54:25 -0800
Steve Lamb wrote:
> Anand Kumria wrote:
>> It is because the listmasters, of which I am one,
>
>      Good, finally a name to go with this idiocy.  Anand Kumria,
> clueless list manager.

The vast majority of the technical information you provide here is
spot-on.

However, the majority of times you're in disagreement with someone,
out comes the "you're a clueless idiot" card.  Someone can disagree
with you without being clueless or stupid.  Someone can even be wrong,
and you be right, without their being an idiot for so doing.  But
one would never guess those two things from the usual tone of your
posts here.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)