Re: just a little OT: online meeting coordinator sought

also sprach Kevin Mark <kmark+debian-user@pipeline.com> [2006.02.23.1808 +0100]:
> Hi evil mallard,

i prefer s/evil// in public, you know.

> I'd love to mull over this some and to aid my and others effort
> could you general some test data that may represent the input and
> if possible an output for that data. At least for me, it would
> make it clear to actaully have some raw data to work with and test
> code on. Thankx

i shall mull over this i guess, but i was hoping a web interface
would impose some structure on the data.

i am thinking half-hour timeslots and stuff like this:

  madduck:2006-02-28:-1000:0       # sleeping still
  madduck:2006-02-28:1000-1030:5   # okay
  madduck:2006-02-28:1030-1500:3   # less preferred
  madduck:2006-02-28:1500:9        # best choice
  madduck:2006-02-28:1600-:0       # busy for the rest of the day

and unspecified timeslots get a default of 4. add a pseudo header up
top:

  Schedule: 9723598
  Password: secret

to identify the calendar to use.

data like this would allow for an email interface, and it could be
trivially created from a web interface for those who don't want to
use email.

> ps. hope the tendonitis is under control x-)

more or less. thanks for asking.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

bill gates, 1984: "640 k ought to be enough"
bill gates, 1995: "the internet is not a primary goal for pc usage"
bill gates, 1999: "linux has no impact on microsoft's strategy"