just a little OT: online meeting coordinator sought

For regular meetings of several Debian project groups, we are
looking for a simple platform that allows a group of <20 people to
easily coordinate a time for a meeting. The tool should be
timezone-aware and ideally not require accounts for members. I am
thinking a group calendar ID with a single password for all should
do.

Does anyone know of such a tool? I did a survey of "group calendar"
and "meeting coordination" yesterday on various search engines, but
I did not find anything that seemed like a match.

If such a tool does not exist, maybe someone would like to take up
the task to code one? I am thinking a Python CGI with a SQLite
backend should do. Or mod_python even. I'd use Zope and could host
it, but we don't have Zope on .debian.org. Better yet, any SQL
backend...

The tool could have two phases: during the first phase (which may be
skipped), members enter times with a priority between 0-9, where
0 is total inability to attend and 9 is a strong preference. For
members who forget to enter their data, the timezone should be used,
as well as a configurable interval (e.g. 9-22 o'clock). Then, in
phase two, the tool selects a slot that works for everyone, mail it
out, and let people accept or deny, until a time is settled.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"i must get out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini."
                                                 -- alexander woolcott