Re: setting up the text-console on a compaq presario 2100 laptop

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 07:16:24PM +0100, LeVA wrote:
> 2006. január 3. 19:05,
> Søren Christensen <severino@ulvedalen.dk>
> -> Debian-user <debian-user@lists.debian.org>,:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I've just installed Sarge 3.1 (kernel 2.6.8) but the text-console
> > <alt>+<F1>-<F6> is a bit small. How does one fix this?
> Hi!
>
> Edit your /etc/inittab file, and add more to these lines:

Sorry for not being specific enough.

when I sad "a bit small" I was talking about the part of the screen used
by the console -- alredy from booting. That is getty is  not
responsible, but I now recalls, that the problem also exits when Windows
fails to boot.

I'll just take a look at the settings in the BIOS.

/severino