Cisco 340 - error trying to get the card up

Hi, suddenly I got problem with my Cisco Aironet.

I have used it with kernel-image-2.6.8-2-686 for over a year now, but
after last upgrade when also kernel upgrade was done(about a week ago) I
have not been able to get it up. Trying to activate it gives me the error:
airo: BAP setup error too many retries

Its an integrated net card, not pcmcia.

There has been no changes at the router.

Don't know mush about this card or configuring it so any help or pointers
is needed.

Thanks
--
/ernst-magne