Re: kernel 2.4.* vs 2.6.* and ATAPI dvd question

On Fri, Dec 30, 2005 at 04:24:07PM +0000, Richard Lyons wrote:

> I keep reading this, but xcdroast and so on still complain every time
> that I should use SCSI emulation even though the kernel is 2.6.x.  Is
> some other adjustment or setting needed instead?

In the past, people on this list have said that it's a personal opinion of
the Debian developer, not any actual known problem with the programs.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
   "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your