Re: Replacement suggestions for konsole, kate, kcalc

Brad Sims wrote:

On Sunday 25 December 2005 5:19 pm, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
Thanks Brad for the suggestion. I just hope the OP likes it as much as I am liking it....

Your welcome...

The command I use to emulate konsole with white on black background is
the following all on one line: "mrxvt -stt -rv -sr -bt -geometry 1008x44 -sl 2000 -fn 9x15 -tabfg blue -tabbg grey -itabfg black -itabbg dark
Wow. That is really cool. While trying out mrxvt in KDE, I realized that the state of mrxvt is not preserved across different sessions. I reported this bug as http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=344770 . I do not know if it suffers the same problem under other desktop environments. Is there any work around for that?

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi