Re: Replacement suggestions for konsole, kate, kcalc

kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

Reading d-u is always worth it. I just tried out mrxvt and it indeed is a very good alternative for konsole. It solves one problem, which I could not solve with konsole, namely, "How to change the title of a tab to the current directory automatically?" That is an FAQ for them.... Thanks Brad for the suggestion. I just hope the OP likes it as much as I am liking it....

raju

I have it installed, but have not yet had a chance to actually read the man page. (I have it displayed. I just haven't actuall READ it yet. Waiting is.) I expect that it will be acceptable.

--
Marc Shapiro