Re: mozilla-firefox and firefox packages

Scott wrote:
> I found it.  It's one of the features of the official Google Toolbar.
> I've dragged and dropped the "up one level" button from the Google
> Toolbar to where Diggler used to be.  It's not as good, but it will have
> to do.

Google Toolbar seems to be a bloat to me....atleast the windows version.
If you compare firefox 1.0.7 with firefox 1.0.7 provided by google
(toolbar included), the sizes are 4.7MB and 5.1MB.

That is 300KB just for the toolbar(in the compressed installer). No
wonder that firefox becomes a bloat again by adding extensions like these.

/ks