Re: JPGraph won't install

Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
Umm... Has the thought to try and contact the Debian Developer maintaining libphp-jpgraph with more detail than this email describe crossed your mind? I don't think it has or I would have seen an email in my Inbox or a BTS filed and in my Bug folder as I am said maintainer.

   Regards,
   Jeremy

Jeremy, with all due respect, after years of this I find that posting to LDU, as the OP did, is faster and surer of an answer than writing the maintainer or a BTS.

The latter is done when there is no answer anywhere.

James Scott wrote:

I have just attepmted to install JPGraph on my Sarge box via the libphp-jpgraph package using apt-get. The apt-get process seemed to work okay, and reported no errors... however the JPGraph package isn't working. I have tried removing and reinstalling but I just can't seem to get it to work. Any advice on where I might look? I suspect that it is a configuration file that needs to be updated, but I don't know which one Any advice would be greatly appreciated.