Re: WordPerfect 8.0

On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 07:58:00AM -0600, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> > If you want Reveal Codes, you could always edit the XML in Vim...
>
> Ugggh!  I'll use FTE instead.  ;-)

Heh! another fte user -- unbelievable :)

(That's my secret love, too, but so far I got the impression I'm the
only one in this whole world using it.  Unfortunately, if you often
have to work on other people's machines, you'll hardly ever find it
installed -- well, never, actually ;(  On the positive side is, though,
that when the next vim vs. emacs thread comes up (and I have no clear
preference as to those two), I can simply lean back, relax and watch
them argue from the distance ;)

Cheers,
Almut