Re: Science and Religion the same??? (was Re: Request to remove Information)

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 16:05 -0500, Mitch Wiedemann wrote:
> Could you all argue about this amongst yourselves?  You're spamming the
> rest of the *debian-user* list.

We are users of Debian.  We are on the debian-user mailing list.
What's the problem?

I get your point, though.

> Remember Debian?  It's a computer operating system.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Liberals are funny... hardcore against the death penalty, except
for the "crime" of being conceived at an inconvenient time.