Re: Request to remove Information

Carl Fink wrote:
On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 09:35:15AM -0500, Mitch Wiedemann wrote:

I'd like to make a motion that we discontinue this very OT thread.

Second.

You don't have to vote, nor do you have to make requests.
Just use the delete key. I use a threaded reader, so I
can delete whole threads. It also has the ability to
look for key words in the subject, to, body, etc.
and *automatically* delete mail messages.

I suggest you investigate these capabilities which may
be present in your mailer.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.