Re: sytem running out of free disk space

> Robert Brockway wanted us to know:

>On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Realos wrote:
>Consider using deborphan to locate packages without dependencies (it does
>more than just libraries).  This is a great way to get a handle on useless
>packages you may have installed in the past.

well deborphan shows only three packages:

bkrb5-17-heimdal
libc5
libgnutls10

Will see if there deinstallation make any significat improvement in
termns of free disk space.

> Mitch Wiedemann wanted us to know:
>Is adding another disk out of the question?

Well, my first thought is to try to keep the system running. Like to
have it in operation without rebooting. If everything fails, I will
_finally_ consider adding new hard disk.

>Have you removed all packages that you do not use via apt?
How do I find packages with locales/unnecessary documentation?

Regards,

--
Realos