Re: sytem running out of free disk space

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Realos wrote:

Can you people point me to a documentation or give some hints how to
deal with such problems in debian? I am not new to linux but have
relatively little experience with debian.

Consider using deborphan to locate packages without dependencies (it does more than just libraries). This is a great way to get a handle on useless packages you may have installed in the past.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.		Phone:	+1-416-669-3073
Senior Technical Consultant	Email:	support@opentrend.net