Re: A few general questions from a Debian newbie

On Sun, Nov 13, 2005 at 01:09:10PM +0000, Antony Gelberg wrote:

> Version 1 has perfectly adequate support for linking to databases.

Where you presumably mean "barely usable support if you're already a
database expert"?  At least that's what *I* have.

> In the time that you spent composing that post, you could have searched
> the list archives and learnt how to install it.  I doubt you could have
> created any impressive documents in that time.

Why use a distro if you're going to have to manually install things anyway?
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.