Re: Upgraded from 512 to 1024 ram. Now, how to fine tune the system?

Stephen Cormier wrote:

On October 7, 2005 07:44 pm, Bruno Buys wrote:
One vendor told me there's a way to enable some double channel
configuration, if you have two mem modules, that goes way faster. I
didn't find it on my BIOS. Is there such a thing, and how do I enable
it?

I have the same motherboard as you and you don't have that option with it or any other 754 board for that matter, you would have needed to get a socket 939 board with support for dual channel memory. The memory modules themselves are usually purchased packaged as matched pairs.

Stephen
hmmm... 939's are way more expensive...