Re: Upgraded from 512 to 1024 ram. Now, how to fine tune the system?

On October 7, 2005 07:44 pm, Bruno Buys wrote:
> One vendor told me there's a way to enable some double channel
> configuration, if you have two mem modules, that goes way faster. I
> didn't find it on my BIOS. Is there such a thing, and how do I enable
> it?

I have the same motherboard as you and you don't have that option with
it or any other 754 board for that matter, you would have needed to get
a socket 939 board with support for dual channel memory. The memory
modules themselves are usually purchased packaged as matched pairs.

Stephen
--
Debian the choice of a GNU generation

GPG Public Key: http://users.eastlink.ca/~stephencormier/publickey.asc