Re: Moved to sarge: Great, but no sound!

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 05:39:50PM +0200, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> Louis Woods wrote:
> > Now my only problem is that (same as above) I have to rerun alsaconf
> > everytime I reboot. Any solutions to how this can be fixed would be
> > grand.
>
> Well, why should anyone here guess for you? You give NO details about
> loaded modules before/after alsaconf or anything else!

You're right, he didn't and neither did I. I assume that you know the
answer to our problem and just want us to work a bit harder before
you'll give it, otherwise you wouldn't be posting on this thread :)

Exactly the same modules are loaded before and after this stage.

--
Jon Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/