Re: Responses to the list

Seth Goodman wrote:
> [...]

What?  I didn't say anything of the sort.  Please don't put your "other
words" in my mouth.

> But wait, I thought the title of this list was
> debian-user?  How very foolish of me, I had no idea I was on a developer's
> list.  Sorry for wasting your valuable time, and mine.
>
> Now if I'm mistaken and this list really is for debian users, then you are
> certainly aware that your suggestion is insulting to any non-developers.
> Why would you want to do that?

I am not aware of anything of the sort.  I'm not a DD and I don't feel
that I insulted myself.  In fact none of the other users felt insulted.

I was stating a simple fact.  If you feel that the DDs aren't
implementing the best policies for users, then you have the option of
becoming one.  I don't see that as a bad thing.  It couldn't be much fairer.