RE: Responses to the list

<...>

> Another option for those who don't like the list policy is to become
> Debian Developers and change the policy.

What an appealing offer.  In other words, non-developers need not express
their opinions here.  But wait, I thought the title of this list was
debian-user?  How very foolish of me, I had no idea I was on a developer's
list.  Sorry for wasting your valuable time, and mine.

Now if I'm mistaken and this list really is for debian users, then you are
certainly aware that your suggestion is insulting to any non-developers.
Why would you want to do that?

--

Seth Goodman