Re: Newbie wants Firefox and Tbird

Paul Johnson wrote:
On Friday 23 September 2005 07:36 am, Albert wrote:

kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
<snip>

While I agree that it is kinda spoon feeding, RTFM is generally not
encouraged on this list. My take on this is that give the newbie a head
start and he will pick the ropes much faster. Debian already suffers the
image of being unfriendly to newbies and we should at least try to get
rid of that (incorrect) image.

Thank you, raju.

AOL![1] Just remember when you post, it's not the quantity, it's the quality, especially on high traffic mailing lists.

[1] http://ursine.ca/AOL!

(Hey, be glad it's late September, and September now ends, Debianistas. Give it another week and y'all can go fighting over esoteric, broken sound cards.)

Ha! Debianistas! Good term! These high traffic mailing lists occasionally do provide fresh insights. But rarely...