Re: Newbie wants Firefox and Tbird

On Friday 23 September 2005 07:36 am, Albert wrote:
> kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > While I agree that it is kinda spoon feeding, RTFM is generally not
> > encouraged on this list. My take on this is that give the newbie a head
> > start and he will pick the ropes much faster. Debian already suffers the
> > image of being unfriendly to newbies and we should at least try to get
> > rid of that (incorrect) image.
>
> Thank you, raju.

AOL![1]  Just remember when you post, it's not the quantity, it's the quality,
especially on high traffic mailing lists.

[1] http://ursine.ca/AOL!

(Hey, be glad it's late September, and September now ends, Debianistas.  Give
it another week and y'all can go fighting over esoteric, broken sound cards.)