time seen at top of /var/log/boot

(Was Re: why early boot timezone so east?)
What is the time of the beginning part of your /var/log/boot, as
compared to the latter part of your /var/log/boot, as compared with
your local time, as compared to the time in your BIOS setup menu. Mine
is GMT+16, GMT+8, GMT+8, GMT+8.

On my two unconnected computers, BIOS time and user session time
are all local Taiwan time.

It's the time seen in the beginning of /var/log/boot that bugs me, why
is it GMT+16 hours?

My computer runs fine. I'm just curious why the timestamps at the
beginning of /var/log/boot must be so far east, well beyond any
worldly timezone.