Re: setting up environment variables

Kai Grossjohann wrote:
Bob Proulx wrote:

Kai Grossjohann wrote:

Same here, I also can't think of another spot.  I think that ?dm are
seriously broken for not starting a login shell on behalf of the user
logging in.

You might find this bug interesting.

Very interesting indeed.  So I wonder whether this will show up for
other desktop environments, too.

I use Gnome with FC2, and my $HOME/.bash_profile definitely gets read.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.