Re: Help!

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 10:52:50AM -0600, Paul E Condon wrote:

> For some products, Stephen's position is simply silly. Consider,
> for example, a Boeing 747. Another example is a C compiler.
> There are many more. Too many to list, and more than I could
> possible even know about. In general, the world is larger and
> more complicated than any of us know.

It's a fine goal, even if it isn't always practical.  For an installer, it
should be not just a goal but a requirement.  (Docs should be required only
for very unusual situations.)
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.