New Orleans

Miss Parker:
You evidently have forgotten that this was a local and state matter!  The Fed Govt. had to have been asked by the Gov. which it was not.  Bush would have violated states's rights had he gone there before he had been asked!
I am going to forward you two articles which I think should clear things up for you.
Furthermore, sufficient money had been allocated to the state of La. to shore up the levees but it was spent to build the stadium instead.  Their reasoning was that it would bring in tourist money!  La. is crawling with corrupt politicos just as it always has been.
Patricia Meehan