Re: Help!

Kent West wrote:
> The same applies to can openers, car stereos, telephones, entertainment
> centers, and a host of other devices: if you want me to use your
> product, make it easy to use.

    None of which come close to the compexity of a computer, an OS or even
most the installed programs.  Even so many of the above devices come with
documentation and the user, to get pretty much any use of them, needs to read
it.  I dislike the notion that pandering to the willfully ignorant in our
societies is a path that we should take.