Re: Alt+numbers for special characters (e with acute accent, for example)

Maurits van Rees wrote:
On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 12:44:16AM -0400, David R. Litwin wrote:

I found it. I simply changed my key-board lay out. I must say, I never thought of just using a French ley out... I'm a dolt, I suppose.

Just a quick tip: note that when you have multiple keyboard lay-outs
in KDE you can switch between them with CTRL-ALT-K.

Is it possible to switch between multiple keyboard lay-outs in Gnome and if yes how do I do that?

-- Jon