Re: support for amd64?

Thanks Alan,
No openoffice.org for amd64 can be an issue, really. I didn't know that. Also, I don't have mirrors close to me. So, I guess 'keeping an eye' is the right movement, for now.
You own a amd64 machine? Does it run too hot? Here in Rio we have like 35 Celsius this month, which is supposed to be winter. In the summer we go easily to 40 C. Heating is always a concern.
Regards,

Bruno