Re: Hardware issues

 Thanks for your suggestion David. I have now downloaded [and put on disc]
Knoppix, Ubuntu and Gentoo. Haven't tried them yet as I will be erasing my
H-D 1st. Hope I can get all my cards working with at least one of these OS's
and can then come across some video/DVD editing software and avoid going back
to Microsuck! Thanks again. PS: I live just outside of Stratford, ON, Canada.