Re: PDF Plugin in Firefox Deer Park

> > [...]you need to find nppdf.so file in the browser
> > plugin folder/directory under your Acrobat directory. copy this file
> > to your plugins folder under firefox and restart firefox. if you need
> > more then reply and i will try to help.
>
> I used Adobe's programme thingy to do this. Suffice it to say that nppdf.so
> exists in my /firefox/plugins folder.
>
> What now?
alright when u say it does not work what happens when u click on a pdf
file in firefox? does the pdf start downloading to the disk instead of
opening it in the browser window? is the plugin enabled? try
Edit->preferences->downloads-> plugins button. is pdf enabled there?
if this does not work then tell us what happens when u try to open a
pdf file from firefox and lets take it from there.

i unfortunately do not have acrobat reader installed so am helping from memory.
ganesh