Kernel modules loaded twice

Hello.

I run Etch with a custom build 2.6.12 kernel ("vanilla" with the CK patches
applied and built using kpkg). The kernel has been configured according to my
hardware (my pc is a HP NX9010 notebook) and it works nicely.

I have noticed though that during the boot sequence, a few errors appear
regarding some modules: i2c-ali1535, i2c-ali15x3 and joydev complain that
they are "already loaded", while rtc "can't be loaded" (it looks like rtc.ko
cannot be found). Despite these glitches the system runs fine. I'm about to
recompile the kernel to further tune it and I would like to get rid of these
messages. What can I do?

Output of lsmod is following (hoping it is useful):

adam:~# lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
snd_pcm_oss            53920  0
snd_mixer_oss          20096  2 snd_pcm_oss
lp                     12484  0
irtty_sir               9216  0
sir_dev                19756  1 irtty_sir
parport_pc             36804  1
i2c_ali15x3             7940  0
i2c_ali1535             7300  0
nls_cp437               5888  1